ShareThis

July 27, 2013

Got Jokes? : Relationship Humor


A short collection of family relationship jokes:

 

HOW many mothers-in-law does it take to change a light bulb? One. She just holds it up there and waits for the world to revolve around her. – I Am Staggered

 

A husband is living proof that a wife can take a joke. – 3D Cad Steelwork

 

"I never forget a face!"
"Me too... but in my mother-in-law's case I'm willing to make an exception." - Lukaroski

 

The two most important words in a marriage are 'Yes Dear'. – Wedding Book Shop

 

The doorbell rang this morning. When I opened the door, there was my mother-in-law on the front step.  She said, 'Can I stay here for a few days?'  I said, 'Sure you can.' And shut the door in her face. – Guy Sports

 

One year, I decided to buy my mother-in-law a cemetery plot as a Christmas gift.  The next year, I didn’t buy her a gift.  When she asked me why, I replied, “Well, you still haven’t used the gift I bought you last year!” And that’s how the fight started….. - Comedy Of Life

 

Then there was a man who said, "I never knew what real happiness was until I got married, and then it was too late." - Divorcemag
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: