ShareThis

June 29, 2013

About Me

     Welcome to In-lawism !  The purspose of my blog is to help my readers create better relationships and grow-up with their in-laws. Maybe along the way resolve spousal issues.  All with a sense of humor. 

     I am a combat vet with years of experience being an in-law. Imagine my surprise when I discovered the two were not mutually exclusive!  I worked for years in the corporate world.  Lately I spend most of my spare time lounging with my dogs and my husband at our country home.

      I gained most of my relationship advice from my large family.  I’ve watched spouses come and go. I’ve seen in-laws wreak havoc or be the glue in a family. I gained some insight from the heartaches and the happiness experienced by colleagues and friends.

      I am not a licensed or certified in psychology. I am not a “relationship expert”. I am an expert on my own relationships and an expert observer of relationships.

      My goal is to post at least three times a week. Please join me and feel free to comment. Grow with me!
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: